DAYTON, OHIO, May 16, 2012 - Your Better Business Bureau and the Sidney-Shelby County Chamber of Commerce invite you to attend an upcoming seminar...
Maximize Your Brand
Wednesday, May 23
Presentation 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Q&A and Exhibit Time 11 a.m. – 12 noon
Sidney Inn, 400 Folkerth Ave., Sidney
Cost: Free for BBB Accredited Businesses and Chamber members; $20 per person for others
During this session, industry experts will discuss how to maximize your brand to get improved marketing results for your business. Topics to be discussed include:
· Value of branding and advertising
· Good and bad ways to advertise
· What you can do to help bring people in your door
· How to set yourself apart from your competition
· How to pick the right promo products, venues, medias, etc.
· How to use branding to increase your revenue
Our panel of experts will be putting away their sales pitches and sharing their wealth of knowledge about branding with you. Guest panelists include:
· Loretta Kinney, WMVR, Hits 105.5
· John Dunlap, Creative Marketing Strategies
· Kevin Behr, Behr Design, LLC
· Becky Smith, Sidney Daily News
· Renee Lauth, Studio 11 Promotional Products
· Patrick Donnelly, WDTN
Reserve your seat by May 18. Call the Chamber at (937) 492-9122, e-mail us at email@example.com, or visit the event registration section of our Web site at www.sidneyshelbychamber.com